Chicken Island

My life on Chicken island is fantastic! The first time I came to this abandoned island I was scared and afraid. Without family and friends, I felt lonely. I was at a whale watching field trip for the YMCA®, when I slipped off of the stern after my friends dared me to stand on the fence. I quickly started swimming, I floated on my back until 3 hours, I arrived at land. My whole body was sore, I slowly crawled towards a bush with berries. I ate the berries, which gave me energy, but didn’t fill me up. I walked towards a cave and rested until the next day. I arose early in the morning, and drank water from a nearby river, when I saw a familiar creature drinking with me. It was a chicken! I brought the chicken to my cave and fed it the berries on the island. The chicken dust bathed in a dirt patch next to my cave, and I began working on an actual house. It has been three years, and now my house is fully developed, I have a fence where I keep twenty-two chickens, and I made clothes out of leaves and tree sap. I have an easy daily routine that I use each day. First thing I do is take an egg from my chicken coop, and cook it over a rock with a piece of glass and the sun. I eat the egg for protein. Next, I feed the chickens berries and corn, and refill their water, then i let them outside. After, I find worms with the chickens, to eat with extra protein, and gather berries to eat for lunch. Then, I make my sign for help as noticeable as possible. So far I have a large smoke pit and a clear sign with sand for letters, and dirt on the background. I then go home and eat corn and a mashed worm steak. Lastly, I go to sleep for another wonderful day at chicken island.